Sunday, April 10, 2016



Wasting water is a big thing with me.  I take shorter showers, I try not to leave the water on when washing dishes and I don't wash my car (the rain does it for me).  I came across this cool water saving contraption.  This is an Eco friendly toilet I found when researching bathroom sustainable ideas.  Here is a great simple system that makes use of the fact that toilet water doesn't have to be as clean as it usually is.  This concept uses 50% reused water and 50% new water for a toilet system.  It's half-ways to nature friendly toilet. 


3 comments:

  1. This is a really great concept! I constantly have to remind myself to be more eco friendly and turn the water off when I'm brushing my teeth and to collect water from the rain to use for watering the plants! My grandma is definitely the best at water conservation, she built a huge water contraption in her garden that saves the rain water and distributes it to all of her plants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first I am learning about this but I think that this is a great creation! It would be perfect to condense space in a bathroom while preserving water. Cool invention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am amazed you all could read my post. Never type your blog on your IPaD, while watching a movie. Sorry for all the typos.

    ReplyDelete